The Lindsay Tract Trails are located north of Ferndale on the Bruce Peninsula.
A five-year plan will
Get all the news here.
- Expect and Respect other trail Users
- Keep to the right to allow other users to pass on your left. When stopping for a break, move to the side to allow others room to pass.
- Stay on the trail! Don't make new trails or use unmarked (unsigned) trails.
- Respect neighbouring landowners by staying off private property, and avoid excessive noise.
- Leave the trail as you found it; whatever you pack in, pack out. Leave the wildflowers and wildlife for others to enjoy.
- Maintain control of your pets. Carry a leash for your dog and be prepared to use it. 'Stoop and Scoop' near residential areas and when waste is on the trail path.
- Use trails only according to the permitted uses indicated on the signage. Some trails are user specific i.e. hiking or snowmobile only trails.
- Some trails may close seasonally. Obey any trail closure signs.
- Most trails experience problems in the spring. Check the trail conditions. If you are leaving tracks over ½" deep don't use the trail. If there are no signs posted, but weather conditions have been bad, do not use the trail.
- Some trails require user fees. Check with the Trail Association or Conservation Area and be prepared to pay a fee. These monies help to maintain the trail.